Selection of latest cybersecurity news from various well known trusted sources:
- New Android Malware Steals Financial Data from 378 Banking and Wallet Apps
- How Does DMARC Prevent Phishing?
- A New Jupyter Malware Version is Being Distributed via MSI Installers
- New Nagios Software Bugs Could Let Hackers Take Over IT Infrastructures
- Urgent Apple iOS and macOS Updates Released to Fix Actively Exploited Zero-Days
- Urgent Chrome Update Released to Patch Actively Exploited Zero-Day Vulnerability
- A New APT Hacker Group Spying On Hotels and Governments Worldwide
- SonicWall Issues Patches for a New Critical Flaw in SMA 100 Series Devices
- Google Warns of a New Way Hackers Can Make Malware Undetectable on Windows
- Apple's New iCloud Private Relay Service Leaks Users' Real IP Addresses
- What Is the Difference Between Security and Resilience?
- Consumers Share Security Fears as Risky Behaviors Persist
- Exchange/Outlook Autodiscover Bug Spills $100K+ Email Passwords
- TangleBot Campaign Underscores SMS Threat
- TangleBot Malware Reaches Deep into Android Device Functions
We are specialized in Cybersecurity Services and Penetration Testing. We conduct security audits, monitor security of the whole infrasture, protect against Ransomware, report the security status and provide practical improvements. We help companies to comply to various regulations like GDPR,and other frameworks. We protect using MITRE ATT&CK a globally-accessible knowledge base of adversary tactics and techniques based on real-world observations.